Rules and regulations for Paper presentation :
- Interested participants can participate individually or in a group of 2.
- Interested participants should register their name in the website or can give their names offline, as convenient to them.
- The participants are required to submit their abstract before four or five days of the paper presentation
- Participants would be shortlisted from there.
- The participants are required to bring their presentation slides for the accepted paper. The presentations slides should only be either in ppt or pptx format.
- In the 10 minutes presentation time slot, 7 minutes would be provided for paper presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A session
- During each paper presentation session, there will be two signals (ring sound) given by a timekee per. The first signal indicates there are only three minutes remaining for the presentation. The second signal indicates the end of the presentation and the participation
- The Best Paper Award is under the judge and the organizers decision.
- Presenter should be in their formal attire during the presentation.
Mr. Premansu Rath. 8093909303
Navita Singh - 8984866619